
Are you feeling guilty for pretending not to notice your toddler playing with the dogfood? Feel like a slouch for staying in your jammies all day? We'll don't! Not Me! Monday was born out of MckMama's desire to admit some of my imperfections and reveal a few moments I'd rather forget. You may find it therapeutic to join in and do the same thing!
Enjoy this weeks Not me Monday and head over to
MckMama's to check out all the other ones from around the world!!!
Okay, so this past week was
not one of my craziest yet. I
did not at any point get my belly button peirced and then turn around two days later and get a tattoo on my arm.
I am way to old for that kinda stuff and there for would
never do that.
But if I did, it would be way cool looking and I would so post about it later. Oh, but I didnt so
do dont look for it. I
did not get a text from a girl that was watching my kids asking if my kids could swim in their undies. I
did not tell her that I
couldnt care less if the kids swam in their underoos, I so
dont raise my children like that people. I
did not arrive to pick them up and quickly strip my 2 yr old down to a diaper, only to decide that it was going to fill up really fast and then remove said diaper. So I
did not end up with two kids running around in dirty underwear (from sitting on the ground, not from me not washing them) and one completely naked. Who does that, I mean really have some class... Oh and then when we were leaving I
did not decide that it would be better for everyone (
well not me) to ride home naked since their clothes were wet. I
was not worried the whole ride home of getting pulled over or in a wreck simply because my kids were naked in the back seat. lol
I have
not been trying to figure out how to convince Ben that I need a new Canon 50d soon. I'm
not currently looking online to see if I can find a really sweet deal on one and I'm not trying to figure out how to make it seem like buying it was his idea. The thought of telling him that I really want this other much more expensive camera and then convincing him that I will be willing to settle for the canon
hasnt crossed my mind at all. I
dont think that way and I would
never try to intentionally manipulate my husband like that. What kinda marriage would that be????
2 comments:
what? No post since Monday? What's up girl!?!
BTW, thank you for the link to Stuff Christians LIke. I love that site!
Post a Comment