Thursday, June 25, 2009

Award winning stuff here!!!

Okay so I just got my first award! I'm so excited. I love this whole blogging world. I ramble on about stuff that bugs me and I get an award for it! How cool is that??? I'm actually quite the lazy blogger. Most of my blogging friends have something new posted everyday. I on the other hand only get something new up every few days. So to get an award even thought I'm not constantly on my blog (thanks for the heads up Tiffany, I swear I was heading over to your blog tonight to read up) is saying a lot. Tiffany is one of my two regular commenter's on my blog and I love seeing something new from her in my email every time she does. Y'all should really check out her blog at Paging Doctor Mommy. She is one that gets something new up all the time and I love reading all about Reagan, shes adorable!!!!! Thanks again Tiffany for the great award! Also check out these other blogs that got awards from Tiffany!

2 comments:

Cari said...

of course this is award winning stuff! I can't wait to see you guys back here in Texas and be a apart of all the award winning action!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

yay for you! I've missed you blogging! good luck w/the move.

background