Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I've done this a hundred times...

Okay, so this moving thing is really getting this best of me this time. Whats up with that? Ben and I have moved 5 times in the 7 years that we have been married and all of those were in the first 4 years for pete's sake. So when it comes to moving I have it down to a science... Well until now that is. For some reason I just cant seem to get this one going. Every time I walk into a room to get it ready for taking pictures and having the realtor come out it, well it pukes on me! I mean I walk out of every room with it looking worse then when I started. Oh and the kids... Dont even get me started on how much help a 5 year old, a 4 year old and a 2 year old can be while your trying to "organize" a room. Apparently a child's favorite place to play is a nice (mostly) clean room! This morning they thought it would help me out so much if they removed every piece of tupperware and pots and pans out of the cabinets and put them all in the living room. Which would have been a huge help if I had say... needed to clean out those cabinets (just did that last week) or had been having maybe a tupperware sale. Other wise it was not help at ALL! 
I just keep looking at different rooms realizing how much still has to been done and then walking back out shaking my head... To make matters worse I am completely out of ADD medication! So I'm just floating from room to room like a damn space cadet not really getting anything done. Okay, well I guess it back to getting nothing done. 

No comments:

background