Okay no more stalling here it is. I am now the official photographer of AJ Photography. Business cards are on the way, my camera is bought and I am even looking into working with a couple other girls that already have a studio space. I am planning something with the church and maybe even something with my mom's group. I am working on my portfolio and have lots of "plans" that need to be worked out and put into action this summer before we leave. I am so very very excited and cant wait to share all the ups and downs with you. I wanted to make photography my job and now I am. Ben has been super supportive and even questioned why this took so long. Oh and my new camera for those of you that are interested is a Canon EOS 50D. I have been very snap happy since I got it and even took a trip up to Bellingham to hang out with my really awesome photographer friend Chad, from DeRosa Photography, and his girlfriend. They showed me an awesome time up there and I learned so much just from following him around. I cant wait to do it again. Here are some of the pics I took up there.
2 comments:
CONGRATS!
what a perfect job! That is awesome! Can't wait to see where your talent leads you! Good luck girl! !:)
Post a Comment