Thursday, June 4, 2009

ADD... my reason or my excuse

Okay so let me start this post by saying that I do actually have clinically tested and treated ADD. Anyone who actually knows me or talks to me for longer then ten minutes or tries to keep up with me when my mind is going a hundred miles an hour or even relies on me to do something that could possibly (in any way) resembles doing something on a regular basis, can attest to this. So tonight I thought I would give y'all a little glimpse into my head. Some of you will walk away saying "Hey that sounds just like me!" and others will be thinking "Theres no way one person is that flighty!" Let me assure you there is... I am constantly bouncing from thing to thing. I love stuff and when I love it, its all I can think about. I'm going to be the best at everything. I am passionate about everything from the type of toothpaste I use to my photography. Problem is I'm only passionate about stuff for about a week... Do I still feel the same way about my toothpaste? Yes, am I still willing to drive all the way to Tacoma to get it like I swore I would from now on last week... ummmmm no. Am I on my blog everyday? No, but do I constantly think about my blog, even think thoughts like I'm writing a post. Absolutely!!! Do I ever actually write them down or make a point to get on here two or three times a day...ummmm no. Do I make friends everywhere I go only to lose them because I am the worst caller/emailer/facebooker/comment on other's blogs friend ever.... ummmmm yes. Do I spend hours online looking for classes to take only to get bored by the time I actually find the one I want.... ummmm yes. Was I told to take it easy this week because of surgery and then have one of my most productive weeks in months? ummmm yes What is it about someone telling you to relax that makes you want to do laundry? I never want to do laundry, but this week I actually got satisfaction outta putting all the laundry away. (Maybe my husband is slipping something in my tea, that just doesnt sound like me) haha that totally rhymed y'all! Want to know whats happening at this very moment in my head: well, theres a song playing (forever by Chris Brown fyi), I'm wondering if its this week or next week that the kids are outta school, did I feed the dog dinner?, what time is it?, is anyone going to read this, does this make sense?, im itchy, "i wont let ya cha fall, let ya cha fall, let ya cha ummm girl" (sorry its that damn song) Well there it is. Not much to look at but hey thats me. Tomorrow you get to hear all about my kids running from my camera and see the resulting pictures! Also, check back to see if I managed to talk Ben into the Canon 50d + accessories! lol

2 comments:

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

Yes my dear, we sound just alike! I sometimes drive my husband crazy because I can be in the middle of talking about apples and then the story will turn to talk of paint colors and then before you know it I'm talking about weight loss programs. It's hard to keep up, and he sometimes thinks I am crazy until I carefully go through step by step the process that happened in my brain to lead me from a to b to c!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Oh dear. I just had an eerie moment. Scary moment. YOu are me. I am you. Luckily for you, I am super cool.

background