Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Its that time of the week again.

I am way behind on my posting and reading up on blogs. I would love to tell y'all a really funny great story about how super busy I have been, but to be honest besides going to see Beth Moore this past weekend (which was awesome by the way and will be covered in another post) I haven't been up to much. My drawing class keeps plugging along, slowly... I had to draw a large piece of furniture and I decided I might try my hand at a drawing the large leather chair in our living room using only the charcoal stick. I tried the charcoal stick in one of the other drawings and didn't really like it, but I think I've finally figured it out. 
Anyways, since I posted my other drawings I thought I would put this one up here to. Let me know what you think! 

1 comment:

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

I think it is FABULOUS! You've got some talent there girl!

background