Thursday, April 16, 2009

Smile, those were expensive!

So I did something I almost never do, I ordered some hair bows for Laney online. Not that I almost never order hair bows for Laney online, I almost never order anything online. Actually I have been quite impressive recently ordering almost all of Carolina's Easter stuff online. Anyways, if you ever go over to McMama's blog you see these super cute flower bows in Small Fry's hair all the time. Really cute hair stuff if kinda hard to come by up here. I think the crunchy people like to stick with twine and scrapes of yarn to tie back their kids hair around here. So its nothing like back home in TX where you can go to just about any kids store and have your choice of big bows, little bows, flower bows, bow holders and even headbands to attach bows to for your not so hairy newborn. So when I saw these I decided what the heck my little girl is not going to be so little for much longer, I'm buying the cute (albeit pricey) bows! 
So we finally got them in the mail and of course being Laney she wanted to put them all in. So I did and she loved them. She kept telling us she had "fawers" in her hair. Then I broke out the camera and everything just went downhill quickly. These are two of the better pictures I got of her, before she threw the real fit. I even tried to bribe her with avocado, which she took huge mouthfuls of between sobs. Oh well, at least she likes them and is willing to wear them. It could be worse I guess, hairbows make it all of about an hour in Carolina's hair and then magically disappear. I mean really disappear, the child can put a bow in her hair and never leave the house and its never to be seen again! I learned a long time ago, Wal-Mart only bows for her. But she's not much of fix her hair kinda girl anyways. 

No comments:

background