Friday, February 20, 2009

THE SUN IS OUT!!!!

Okay so we usually come straight home from preschool, have lunch and then its right off to naptime. Well today was just to nice to be inside. Its February and the sun is out that's just not the way it works around here. So instead of going right in I decided to let the kids soak up some much needed vitamin D and run some excess energy off. I am naturally fair skinned, so I have never had any problem staying out of the sun. Me and to much sunshine just don't agree. But living up here I have come to crave being in the sun. Don't get me wrong I am the queen of sunscreen and my kids have never had a sunburn, but some days I will just sit in my car at the preschool with my car facing the sun just so I can feel the warm. So when we have days like these (especially in Feb) you throw all schedules out the window and enjoy it for as long as you can. Because it could seriously be weeks before it happens again. Please cross your fingers that we can have at least a couple more days of this because the "spring" rain will be starting soon! 
The kids were having a blast playing with a bunch of empty boxes today. George was building a fort with all the old soy milk boxes and Carolina kept walking around with lifting this one up over her head. No wonder the kids missing teeth, right...
I'm not really sure why she wanted to wear this helmet. But I do know that she ALWAYS has those two fingers in her mouth. My other two are hardcore thumb suckers, leave it to Laney to have to be different.
I thought y'all might like to see a picture of Bella (or Miss Peebody as she should be named since she pees everywhere. I keep telling Ben she is getting better about it, but I'm not so sure she is)
Here is my handsome Georgie (he actually really loves being called that!) He is so in need of a haircut.
George informed me that this was Buzz Lightyear and that I had to take of picture of him to show to Daddy.

1 comment:

Mommy said...

I think your dog is adorable! And it's great that George had you take a picture of Buzz to show Ben. How thoughtful. :) Hope the sun lasts for a while. It's amazing how much you miss it when you never see it!

background