Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
So today I did not ignore the fact that I had just gone to the doctor last Thursday with tendinitis and go on a two mile walk with some mom friends from preschool. I totally felt so great afterwards, so its not like I can feel that my foot is going to be so very sore by tonight.
I haven't ignored the fact the the dog really needs a bath and to have her nails trimmed just because I dont feel like doing it. Because if that were the case I also wouldn't be to proud to ask my husband to do it for me. So as far as y'all are concerned Bella does not smell like stinky dog!
I am not as we speak spending my kids naptime updating out blog instead of reading the three chapters I have to read for class this week or not cleaning the kitchen up from lunch. Obviously because my kitchen was cleaned up the moment that the kids got up from the table, by the kids of course and I have a perfectly daily schedule that assures everything gets done on time. ;) Speaking of getting everything done, I am not sitting here putting off doing laundry for the simple reason that all the laundry baskets are full of folded clothes that I never mind putting away!
I am also not going to tell you that my husband and I stuck our kids in the car for three hours this weekend just so we could visit the town of Forks, WA. Nope I'm certainly not going to mention that it actually took us three hours to get over there and three hours to get back and that we only spent 30 minutes at the beach. I never even considered embellishing the the story to make it sound like we were there to go hiking or that we even spent more time at the the beach.
Here are some pictures to enjoy!
This is my new favorite picture of Laney (the next one down).
This seems to be as close as we get to a family picture these days.
The kids really enjoyed throwing all the 'perfect' skipping stones out into the ocean.
We really do need to get the kids a sandbox. I know that they would love love love having one. I just cant get past the idea of sand being all over the house.
4 comments:
Okay, I'm new to your blog, but does your trip to Forks have anything to do with the Twilight books? If so, you rock! If not, yay for the beach!! ;-) I am reading the 2cd book right now. I also know nothing about putting off EVERYTHING important to sit on my computer and blog. I am a Washingtonian too! ;-)
hey great not me monday
I'm doing a new post called Tell a joke tuesday. It has mr linky so you can share your jokes or funny story that happend to you with the world
I hope you will join in
it starts in about 5 hours
That is a great picture of Laney and I love the last one of George, too. Looks like fun!
Ok...so I built a sandbox this past weekend!! I used two 6X7's and two 6X3's and nailed them together - staple gunned a camping tarp 7.99 at walmart - to the bottom and covered it with another tarp that I put a string through to hold it tight! Truly - if the sand is dry...it brushes right off. It created hours of at home fun and it is amazing what I can get done when the kids are outside playing in the sand! Do it!!! It's not as bad as I thought it would be!! haha ha ha.....And way fun!! :) ha ha h ha
Post a Comment