Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Just an update...

Ok, ok, ok... I so know it has been FOREVER since y'all have seen anything from me. I apologize for that. Life has totally gotten away from me. But here is an update on the goings on around here...
  1. School is hard.
  2. Raising three kids is hard.
  3. Raising three kids while going to school is harder...
  4. I got my VA money all worked out, so I am actually being paid to go to school (no pressure there)
  5. Laney is potty training.
  6. Carolina should be able to read 25 words by the time she graduates from Kindergarden, she can now read over 70.
  7. Carolina was tested and placed in the top 3% of all kindergartens in our town and has now been moved into TAG (talented and gifted) classes.
  8. George likes girls.
  9. Laney likes to get her own way... ALL THE TIME.
  10. Ben is enjoying his job, but its getting harder.
  11. We still have a house that WONT sell in WA.
  12. My new major is accounting (turns out I'm a math geek)
  13. We love our two dogs, turns out life is so much easier with two instead of just one.

Okay.... Well that's all I can really come up with right now and I have a huge load of reading to catch up on. Hope this helps let some of you know that we're still alive out here... just really really busy.

No comments:

background