Laney is a creature of habit. She knows that everynight after you put on your jammies you get a vitamin and dont you try to forget about said vitamin. She knows where they are, how to get them and I 'm sure with a little alone time she could most likely figure out how to open the jar. She never asks for more then one a night, but she never ever lets you get away with skipping that part. So after we get her in nice clean jammies with a nice clean face, in goes the vitamin and out comes the drool. I know what your thinking. Just give it to your before you change her. Well that would probably be possible if the only card that we hold to get her to actually change into jammies without a huge scene in that vitamin. Besides, she is the third child... whats a little drool on her jammies?

So we have been having a lot of naked nights around here. As soon as the kids are down from the dinner table its off with their clothes. Then they just proceed to run crazy thru the house until we tell them its time to get ready for bed. Well George has decided that he likes sleeping au naturale these days ( he is a little hot box when he sleeps) and is refusing to wear any jammies. Oh, well I guess there are more important things to argue over. So off to bed he has gone for the last two nights in his pink pull-up. Yes thats right, I am making George wear all of Carolina's left over pull-ups. I had hoped at first that the thought of having to wear pink pull-ups would be enough to make him want to wear underwear to bed, thus leaving us with a completely potty trained child. But no, he has no qualms about wearing Dora pull-ups and truth be told the only one it really does bug is Ben.
Carolina and Laney join in on the naked time everynight too, but tonight Carolina was in trouble for hitting her brother (who has gotten very good at letting us know when she hits him) and so had to go to bed right after dinner. Thankfully by the time I took this picture I had been able to wrestle (seriously I mean wrestle) little Laney down to get a clean diaper and some jammies on her. She doesn't really mind putting on clothes, but for some reason she HATES HATES HATES to have to lay down to put a diaper on. You would think that would mean that she was ready to potty train, but no actually it just means that she would rather run around in a super full diaper then have to take 3 minutes out of her day to get it changed. I have no idea where she gets this "I have to do things my way" attitude. It really bugs me and gets in the way of the I want to do things!!! Stinkin kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment