Sunday, January 25, 2009

A quiet Sunday... I think not!

You know how you make all these plans for a day? You fill it chalk full of activities to keep the kids busy and take any visiting guests to all the places you want to pack in while their in town. Well thats not what yesterday was supposed to be. It was planned to be the very opposite of that. The kids "sweetie" (Ben's mom) is in town and we were all going to just have a nice simple Sunday at home. Maybe not even get out of our jammies. That was until Carolina started puking and puking and puking. Good Lord who knew such a small child could hold so much. She seriously couldn't keep ANYTHING down and I started to worry a bit. But true to Carolina form she didn't even act like it was that big of a deal and she was completely back to normal this morning. It was pretty much like it had never happened. Heck she even made it into the bathroom every time. I really couldn't have asked for a better behaved sick kid. 
Of course now that I've gushed about how easy she was to take care of it will make the rounds of the house and the other two wont be quite as laid back I'm sure. Oh I so just jinxed myself!
This is not the smiling kid we saw yesterday!

No comments:

background